Saturday, May 3, 2014

What are you demonstrating?

What are you demonstrating? Thinking back on my testimony on how God saved me from a lifestyle of organized crime. I would hurt people physically and emotionally I would instill fear into men by what I demonstrated. I was walking in my own demonstration of power and because of what I demonstrated to people that's how they new me. BUT GOD chose me even in my darkest moments he said "This One Is Mine"
 
You see NOW I walk demonstrating power and love of my father. Releasing the kingdom of heaven everywhere The Lord sends. Putting God on display instilling His Love and demonstrating His Power. Impacting and transforming! God has a plan for you and it's time to start demonstrating what you are originally called to walk in. HIS POWER AND LOVE 

Pete Garza
Radio Air Jesus Ministries

www.RadioAirJesus.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment