Saturday, May 3, 2014

Encouraged

Have you ever had one of those days where everything seems to be going wrong? Well today has been one of those days for me. I find myself really being tested in more ways than I thought possible.  It's been a day of grief, frustration and even sadness, the bad thing is I know better. You see sometimes we have to walk in the very thing we talk and preach about overcoming. So in these times I do all I know and go into my secret place with the Lord and in that place i find my peace.

"Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

You see the devil is a liar and will try to sidetrack you with his agendas and lies and if we are not aware of his plan he can succeed. BUT GOD is truth and will always prevail. Keep your eyes fixed on JESUS.

"For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies."John 8:44...

"The thief cometh not, but that he may steal, and kill, and destroy: I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly." John 10:10

Since our transition to Alabama it has been an adventure. We found ourselves being hundreds of miles away from our friends and family and everyone we love to be in a place with very few friends. This transition has been AWESOME but yet a lonely at the same time. Missing the simple things in life such as mexican food in every corner to the weekly bbq with our friends and family. I have come to understand that my life is not mine but HIS. You see we have sacrificed everything that we had Our business, friendships, relationships and family. My children have given up everything and said " Dad I just want to be where GOD has us"  You see I remember telling God "SEND ME" "I'll go. "I'll do what ever you have me to do" and HE did just that. You see I'll never forget what my grandmother told me before she passed to be with the Lord. She said "Mijo don't ever ask the Lord for something your not ready for. Because he will give it to you" and She was so right :) . Although The Lord will never give you more than what you can handle HE will position you to encounter more of HIM and along with that comes the purging and testing. He wants us to be JUST LIKE HIM!

This season has been a tough one for my family and myself but I wouldn't change a thing. I know that we are exactly where God wants us (ALABAMA).  He said "I have called you to be crusaders of my exploits, you will tell my story" He spoke to us saying that there were going to be pockets of REAL revival that would be birthed. We are to CAPTURE IT, BROADCAST IT, WE WILL TELL HIS STORY AND MAKE HISTORY. We will put GOD on display for the whole world to see. People and Nations will be impacted by HIS POWER & LOVE.

This is just the beginning of a AMAZING, POWERFUL and IMPACTING Journey and God will be glorified in it. I say this once more GOD "SEND ME DADDY!" "I WANT TO BE WHERE  YOU ARE!"

I want to encourage you to keep your eye on the prize and do not relent. No matter your situation or circumstance he will never leave you  or fail you. It may feel like a lonely season. I can guarantee that he will be that family, relationships and friendships  that you miss. He will provide your every need

Pete Garza
Radio Air Jesus Ministries
www.RadioAirJesus.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment