Saturday, May 3, 2014

Caught On The Fence

I wanted to share a vision the Lord allowed me to see this past monday night.  It was during our Radio Broadcast on The Great Awakening show. As we started the broadcast we noticed a huge shift in the atmosphere in the studio and it wasn't a Godly one at all. It was a moment where everything became un-balanced and the enemy was really try to attack what God was about to do over the radio air waves. We began to pick up all the areas where the enemy was trying to shut down leaders, pastors, evangelist and ministries.  But God! We know that what GOD reveals he heals, Amen!

We began to pray and in this time of prayer The lord took me into a vision and I saw leaders, pastors, evangelist and ministries running on a lot and they were running frantically as if something was chasing them.
As they were running they came to a big chain linked fence that had barb wire on the top of it. These leaders were desperately trying to climb over this fence, but in the process they got tangled up in the barb wire. In this vision I saw them getting cut up badly, some were bleeding  and others even wanted to just give up because they were stuck in this horrible trap. In the distance i could see the enemy watching over as the leaders were struggling and afflicting self harm with every move they made while being caught up in this trap and the enemy was enjoying every part of this.

I immediately asked The Lord about  this vision and this is the revelation I received.  Many believers are running this race and though they believe they are doing what God has them to do its actually a plan  of the enemy to get them off of the portion that God has originally for them. The part in this vision where the leaders where running frantically  represented leaders trying to get things done on there own ability running on our own strength . "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12: 9-10     "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." Isaiah 40:29
We can take ourselves out of the will of God simply by running a different direction. I’m not saying your a evil person or that God has left you but I am saying that we can remove ourselves from HIS grace.  “I am shocked that you are turning away so soon from God, who called you to himself through the loving mercy of Christ. You are following a different way that pretends to be the Good News Galations 1:6”

In this vision the leaders came to the fence and saw the barb wire on it and still went on to climb this fence knowing that they could possible get caught, hurt and even stuck. This  part of this vision represented the need for discernment in this season is so important. "We can not move forward based on emotions we need to always be lead by the spirit of The Lord." The leaders could have looked for another way or possibly went around it but instead made a decision that would take them off course.  We must allow Holy spirit to lead us in every choice we make. Your fence today could be UN-forgiveness, anger,  or maybe your faced with making a decision that could possible impact your life or ministry. Trust in the Lord today and seek Holy spirit and He will lead you to the opening in that fence. Don't give the devil the pleasure of watching you get caught up. You are an overcomer! “To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.” Revelations 3:21

“If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. James 1:5”

“The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him, The spirit of wisdom and understanding, The spirit of counsel and strength, The spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD. Isaiah 11:2”

"You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. But if I do judge, my decisions are right, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father who sent me... I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is reliable, and what I have heard from him I tell the world."  John 8:15-16, 26

Thank you for taking time to read. I pray you were blessed

Pete Garza
Radio Air Jesus Ministries
http://www.RadioAirJesus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment