Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Letter To The Believer

Lately I have been waking up with a heaviness in my heart and my emotions are just a little un normal. I hear stories from different people how they are sick or dealing with things in their lives and  It's been weighing heavy on me. I have learned in my life that what keeps me going every day is not my emotions or how I feel but it's the spirit of The Lord and with every transition in my life or decision I've had to make a choice to either  sit  and battle with my emotions or to pick my self up out of the junk and move forward with the things God has for me.

 So I am telling you now is the time to pick up your swords and start swinging at the things that are not of The Lord. We need to cut down every heaviness every burden and call on the spirit of truth. The spirit of truth is always with you. Holy Spirit is waiting there to comfort and Hold you during this time. In this time He will lift you up and you will rise higher than you were before.
Now is not about the act of doing good things, but of the power of the Holy Spirit

Alice Garza
Radio Air Jesus Ministries
http://www.radioairjesus.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment