Saturday, May 3, 2014

Beauty For Ashes

Our friend Bob Jones went to be with the Lord this weekend. As I was spending time with the Lord the day I heard of his passing I felt a sadness in my heart because  I knew a General, a President of Jesus Kingdom had left this Earth to be with the Lord. I began to seek God and what was revealed to me has forever change my life. Just as Jesus died and Rose again. There was beauty on that day that was left behind. We were left behind. Some of us not born yet in Flesh but God could see beyond to all the children that would be apart of His Kingdom. The same with Bob Jones even it is painful to lose such a mighty man of God that was Holy Spirit's best friend. There is such a beauty left behind all of the Generals and Forerunners that were left here. The beauty of the next Generation taking position in what God has. Beauty for ashes says in the scripture: Isiah61:3 NLT

To all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory.

Alice Garza
Radio Air Jesus Ministries
http://ww.RadioAirJesus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment