Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Enemy's Plan of Assassination

Several days ago the Lord allowed me to see an eagle that had been killed, this eagle was mature and majestic with a huge massive wingspread. This eagle had a small exit wound in its head.  My first thought was that someone had shot and killed this eagle but this was not the case for this Mature eagle. This wound was a self inflicted wound because of where it landed to rest.
The old Eagle represented the mature prophetic voice the leaders and generals of our faith. 
They have been soaring and waring and are becoming very weary. The enemy is trying to assassinate the prophetic voice. He is coming with an assignment in the minds of the leaders. I saw it  anger, bitterness, hopelessness, perversions, lust, loneliness. These eagle felt alone and had no one to turn too for support or counsel...

" The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him-- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the LORD ... Isaiah 11:6 "
This fallen eagle was doing the work of the Lord but needed rest and where he landed to rest was not a safe place and because the attack in the mind this ministry was assassinated.  

"Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest" .. Matthew11:28

We must become safe houses for our brothers and sisters. A place where they can land to eat and drink of the Lord.

"For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory.".. Psalms 32:7

I believe this is a very timely word. Although I saw the death of this eagle i dont believe it will die. This is an awakening for the body of Christ to bang the throne room of Heaven for those on the front lines. The death is what the enemy is after but GOD will bring life, truth, restoration and power to  those who are weary. They will finish the race in victory.  Please join me in praying for all our leaders in the front lines.

Pete Garza
Radio Air Jesus Ministries
www.radioairjesus.com

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Word, I will be a house where all who are weary can come and find rest in the Lord, and be strengthened in His love. Great word

      Delete