Saturday, May 3, 2014

Did You Tell The Rain To Stop?

So yesterday turned out to be a pretty hectic day although I don’t want to go into my entire day I would like to share something that brought me joy and made everything better.
Yesterday I was trying to fix our passenger window in our expedition because the window motor decided to go out while it being stuck in to down position.  During this time we're out and about running errands when all of a sudden it began to rain. So you can imagine what's happening about this time. 

So I'm sitting in my truck with rain coming down while I wait for my wife to come out of the store.  Finally Alice comes out of the store when she notices that the rain has stopped,  she looked at me with all seriousness and says "Did you tell the rain to stop"  I just broke out in joy and laughter! You see this is exactly how we are to live.  Our everyday talk and walk should consist of supernatural authority of demonstrating the Kingdom on earth.  “He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.” Mark 4:39)  

“And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”  Mark 11:22 -24 )

“Since we have the same spirit of faith according to what has been written, “I believed, and so I spoke,” we also believe, and so we also speak,” 2 Corinthians 4:13 )

I encourage you to walk and talk how you were created to. Your identity is in Christ and through him all things are possible and obtainable.  Jesus was the Kingdom manifested on earth. Everywhere he went he manifested the Kingdom. Now YOU and I have access to manifest this same authority everywhere we go. “Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.” John 14:12)

Be impacted and transformed because you are a son & Daughter of the most high. Have a blessed day.

Pete Garza
Radio Air Jesus Ministries
http://www.RadioAirJesus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment