Thursday, February 21, 2013

Punched in the mouth!

Today was such an amazing day! My day started off with a great bible study from my pastor and shortly there after some powerful praise and worship.

This morning let me tell you what happened, it's actually kind of funny.  During my worship time this morning I could feel the waves of heaven literally flowing over me.
My body felt as if I was flying, it was amazing. During this time i began to dance and radically throwing punches in my worship. Well I'm pretty sure your wondering where i'm going with this story. Well during the time when I was punching in my dance to the Lord one of my punches flung around and I PUNCHED myself in my mouth busting my lip and almost knocking out my front tooth OUCH!

You see when I minister I often share the verse Psalms 3:7. In this verse it speaks about breaking the teeth of the enemy and rendering him powerless.
God is funny and has a way of talking to his children in ways that we can understand.  At that moment of me striking myself instantly i felt the pain of the punch. I was in shock from what just had happened!  The Lord than spoke tom me, and said " DO YOU WANT TO BREAK THE TEETH OF THE ENEMY?,  THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS. IT STARTS IN YOUR WORSHIP AND INTERCESSION. 

You see we need to come to the understanding on who our daddy is and how much HE loves us.
If you are being attacked in any area of your life or ministry  it's time to get in the face of the Lord and start proclaiming and declaring victory over your situation. We were not designed to be  slaves;  but to be KINGS. A King knows his place and that is in the THRONE ROOM of God.

So today begin to change your mindset and BREAK THE TEETH OF THE ENEMY AND RENDER HIM POWERLESS. IN JESUS NAME!

Pete Garza
Radio Air Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment