Thursday, February 21, 2013

Attack On The Prophetic

This blog entry is not like my normal one but i feel it is very important for the season that we are in.
Yesterday the Lord gave me a vision in this vision the Lord told me  "The enemy is trying to killed the prophetic voice. I than saw many eagle eggs that had not yet been hatched. There must have been  hundreds that extended down this cliff. I then saw the enemy cracking off the tops of each egg in attempt to kill the baby eagles. Every egg that was cracked was empty.

In this vision I saw the enemies frustration  because he could not find a single live egg.

I was than taken to the top of this mountain and on this mountain there was a huge tree with a huge branch that extended over the cliff and out to the sky. On the very edge of this huge branch were eagle's nest with live eggs.

The Lord said "I have hidden these eggs in this secret place to keep them safe. These baby eagles are carriers of my voice that will bring life to all those who hear. They are those who live on the edge because there is no turning back and with this call they will only have 1 choice to get off this ledge/nest. Jumping off the ledge is the only way off."

God is birthing a new breed of prophets to take their place. They will be vital in the days to come. God is speaking, prepare our hearts God for this amazing move that is coming.

Pete Garza
www.radioairjesus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment