Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's a bubbling!

Today as I was sitting in front of my computer enjoying a fresh cup of Hot coffee I caught my self humming and later my humming turned into singing.  It's what i was singing that made me so happy lol. I was singing an old song we use to sing at my church when I was a child and it brought such a Joy to me this morning. It goes something like this.

"It's a bubbling It's a Bubbling, Its a bubbling in my soul. I'm singing and SHOUTING because Jesus made me whole!"

You see the Lord wants to bring back the joy in your life  "The Joy of the Lord is our strength, Nem 8:10".  As adults we get caught up in all the hustle and shuffle of life and we forget how to enjoy our life. So this morning I believe the Lord wants to take you back to that happy place in your life and bring remembrance of HIS JOY! Let the Joy of the Lord BUBBLE  inside of you this day, Glory! We are free!

Pete Garza
www.radioairjesus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment