Monday, May 9, 2016

This Ship Will Sail Again

Your Ship Will Sail Again

I am so excited for what God is doing in the Body of Christ at this very moment. I know and believe that what I am about to share with you is so important for the Body right now. God is currently building and restoring much in each and every one of us. He is building us so that we can help to build others up. Which brings me to share with you what I saw on May 7, 2016.

I was driving yesterday in a parking lot of a grocery store that I have driven by many times before. However, this time I was smack dab in front of a boat as I was leaving. It suddenly caught my attention and I had to stop to look at it. It was a white boat that someone had abandoned and left in what looked like a junk yard enclosed behind a fence. As I looked at it, the whole left side was broken, beat up, and in shambles. As I looked across it, I saw in black bold letters that it said "Spirit of 78."

The right of the boat looked ok - as if nothing was wrong with it. It looked great. Inside I immediately began to feel the Holy Spirit send a refreshing over my spirit . All at once an excitement came into my heart. I didn't understand what it meant at the time. I just knew the Lord was speaking through this abandoned boat.

On May 8, 2016 as I was in my private worship, I began to see the ship in my spirit again. I began to see that the ship represented people. I began to see how God was taking all the broken pieces of them being abandoned, broken, rejected and beaten. He was beginning to restore them to look as if nothing had ever wrecked their ship. The enemy is not going to win being able to shut their ministries off and become abandoned behind a fence. Instead, God is going to rebuild and restore it in this Jubilee year of restoration.

The boat said "Spirit of 78." Seven is completion, and eight is the number of new beginnings. The Holy Spirit is now going to cause a completion and end to all the broken pieces in your life and rebuild you and give you a new beginning. The month is May which is the 5th month. Five means grace. The "Grace" of God is upon you. I am telling you that a new beginning of restoration is now here, and your ship will sail again.

Every Scheme of the enemy to keep your mouth shut and which has tried to cause you to abandon your ship - your ministry - has failed and you are starting to take flight once again. His refreshing winds are now beginning to blow over your soul and take you to places you never thought you would go to. Lets begin to sail in our ships today and don't look back any longer. Lets get caught up in the winds again!!!!

The Winds are subject to divine power.
Psalms 18:10
He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared on the wings of the wind.

Psalms 135:7
He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth; he sends lightning with the rain and brings out the wind from his storehouses. - Alice G #runwithrevival #radioairjesus

No comments:

Post a Comment